aiSobiSearch is a native Joomla! 1.5.x plugin developed by Algis Info Grup.
It extends the core Joomla search function to SOBI items and categories.
It's working only on Joomla! 1.5.x ( 1.5.10 or newer is recommended ) in native mode.
You need a subscription to download the plugin and you can get it here:
After you got the subscription access the page "Download" section of the site, download the plugin and install it in the same way as any normal Joomla plugins.
Don't forget to activate it.
You can upgrade the plugin following this steps:
- uninstall the old version
- download the last version of the plugin from http://www.algisinfo.net/download/category/1-joomla-1.5.x.html?lang=en
- install and activate the new version using the default install procedure of Joomla!.
This are the parameters of the plugin:
Sobi2 clones - Leave it empty if you don't use clones. Enter all the Sobi2 clones you want to search in ( including SOBI2 if you still use it ), separated by comma (,). Ex: Melbourne, Perth, Sydney.
Search Limit - The number of Search items to return. The default value is 50.
Search SOBI2 categories - Activate / deactivate search in SOBI2 categories.
Search categories description - Activate / deactivate the search in SOBI2 category descriptions.
Order categories - Set the order in which to display the categories resulted after search.
Order direction - Set the order of resulteg categories to Ascending or Descending.
Search SOBI2 items - Activate / deactivate search in SOBI2 items.
Search in - Set the fields where the search is performed. You can set the search to all fields, only in the displayed fields displayed in vcard or details or only the fields activated for search in SOBI2.
Order items - Select the field by which to order the items resulted after search.
Order direction - Set the order of resulteg items to Ascending or Descending.
Activate SOBI SEF - Generate the SEF URLs using SOBI's classes. Deactivate it if you get any errors on your search.
Updates in 1.0.1
- fixed the bug with SOBI2 SEF
- trimmed the text results so they are better fitting into the search results description
- added German language
Updates in 1.0.2
- fixed the bug with SOBI2 SEF categories
- fixed the bug with languages in frontend
- added parameters to activate / deactivate search in categories or items
- added a parameter to search only the fields displayed in vcard or details
Updates in 1.0.3
- fixed the bug with different URLs between SOBI2 and the search results
Updates in 1.0.4
- fixed the bug with the date that made the search display the entries only after a day of publishing
Updates in 1.0.5
- fixed the problems with SOBI2 clones
Updates in 1.0.6
- fixed the problems with SEF urls on SOBI2 clones
Updates in 1.0.7
- added a parameter to activate the search in the SOBI2 category descriptions
- added parameters to set the order and direction in which to display the categories resulted from the search
- added parameters to set the order and direction in which to display the items resulted from the search