Aţi uitat parola? Aţi uitat utilizatorul? Creaţi un cont

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to avoid "Please Wait" while form module loads

How to avoid "Please Wait" while form module loads 4 years 7 months ago #3521

I have noticed that the form module doesn't load immediately like regular HTML I suspect this is because of the AJAX?

Trited to turn it off but it's still the same behavior, is there a way to have the form module load immediatel without the "Please Wait" delay?

For in question is over here:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="vincentmoving.com/searail-auto-transport.htm">vincentmoving.com/searail-auto-transport.htm</a><!-- m -->

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to avoid "Please Wait" while form module loads 4 years 7 months ago #3522

• Alex
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 279
Only if you set a direct link to aiContactSafe and deactivate AJAX in the profile you're using.
Here are the steps to do that:
in the administrator page go to the top menu, "Menus", "Main Menu", click "New" ( top right toolbar ), click "aiContactSafe", click "Contact Form", enter a name, an alias, select a profile ( right side in the parameters section, "Select profile" field ) and click "Save".

How to avoid "Please Wait" while form module loads 4 years 7 months ago #3523

Hi Alex,

Actually this page gets organic traffic, so the visitors come straight from google for example:

Search these keywords on www. google.ca:

"car shipping companies international calgary"

Then as you can see my page is #1:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="www.vincentmoving.com/searail-auto-transport.htm">www.vincentmoving.com/searail-auto-transport.htm</a><!-- m -->

So the visitor doesn't come through a side link....and anyways, this problem only relates to a "module" form, the regular forms work the way it should. It's the module that makes it impossible to get rid of AJAX.

For me this is a pretty big problem because the page loads too slow and I have lost over about %75 conversion because visitors leave before the form loads...! ;(

Any way to fix this would be appreciated if it's even possible...

Thanks,
Bruno

How to avoid "Please Wait" while form module loads 4 years 7 months ago #3524

• Alex
  • Administrator
You can't deactivate AJAX for the module or for the plugins. AJAX is getting the contact form and placing it on the page.
As I said, you can deactivate AJAX only by using a direct link.
On my computer the page is loading in less then a second so I don't see any problems with it, but if you want you could place only a link to the form in that page.

How to avoid "Please Wait" while form module loads 4 years 7 months ago #3525

HI Alex,

Ok, I understand now!

Thanks! ;)

How to avoid "Please Wait" while form module loads 4 years 7 months ago #3526

• Alex
  • Administrator
I've seen your previous post ( the one you deleted ). :)
If the page with the direct link is loading much faster you can move all the text in that article in the contact information field of a new profile, publish it after the contact form and change that link into a direct link. I could help you with it if you need it.

AJAX could be removed only by duplicating a lot of what the component does into the plugins or the module and I don't think that's a good solution.
  • Page: